At ZDOG® Truck Tool Boxes we are proud to provide quality products designed in the U.S.A. for proud truck owners. The following warranty information applies to all truck tool boxes manufactured by ZDOG®.
For any questions regarding warranty information, please contact us.
What is Included in Your ZDOG® Truck Tool Box Warranty?
ZDOG® flush mount truck took boxes are covered with a 1-year warranty.
ZDOG® crossover truck took boxes are covered with a 2-year warranty.
Your limited warranty includes
- Freight damage incurred in original delivery. Must be reported upon receipt.
- All parts, materials and workmanship.
Since ZDOG® Truck Tool Boxes are handmade, minor welding blemishes are to be expected and are not covered under warranty. Please be sure to accurately measure before ordering your ZDOG® Truck Tool Box, because the ZDOG® Truck Tool Box warranty does not cover an improper fit.
Normal wear and tear is not covered in the limited warranty.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
- Please email info@MyZDOG.com and
- Describe the defect and when it developed.
- Send a picture of the damage.
- We will provide you with a tracking number if we need to get the product back.